Amla, Hair Oil, 180 ml, Dabur
Amla hair oil by Dabur is a traditional herbal remedy for healthy hair. Enriched with goodness of amla (Indian gooseberry) has been used in hair oil for ages. Amla hair oil is a herbal product that improves hair growth, prevents dandruff, greying of hair and balding. Amla is rich in vitamins and promotes healthy hair. Shampoos and hair masks can disturb natural pH of hair.
Amla hair oil by Dabur is a traditional herbal remedy for healthy hair. Enriched with goodness of amla (Indian gooseberry) has been used in hair oil for ages. Amla hair oil is a herbal product that improves hair growth, prevents dandruff, greying of hair and balding. Amla is rich in vitamins and promotes healthy hair. Shampoos and hair masks can disturb natural pH of hair. Amla hair oil maintains natural pH of the hair to fight against any bacterial infection and avoid split ends. Amla hair oil provides nourishment to your scalp to prevent hair balding and greying of hair. Nourishment of scalp helps in preventing dandruff.
Amla hair oil provides moisture to hair and deals with hair problems related to dryness. Its moisturising properties help tame fizziness of hair. External factors like pollution, heat and dust can cause great amount of damage to your hair, the goodness of amla in this herbal oil reverses this damage and restores natural shine and lustre of your hair. When amla hair oil by Dabur is massaged on scalp it improves blood circulation, which helps hair growth and obtain voluminous hair. Lifeless hair due to hectic days and lack time to look after your hair, can also be brought back to life with amla hair oil. It assist in strengthening and thickening of hair. Amla hair oil by one the most trusted brands in Indian is enriched with natural goodness of amla. A few gentle massages is all it takes to see new life and strength in your hair.
- Amla (Indian gooseberry): Amla is an Indian fruit used in hair oil and masks since ancient times. The nutrients of his herbal fruit give natural shine to your and make your hair silky. Amla is rich in iron, antioxidants and vitamin C. It nourishes scalp to assist hair growth and prevent pre-mature greying of hair. It moisturises hair and gives it a natural shine. Amla is highly beneficial in good health of your hair.
How to use:
- Apply it to roots and length of your hair.
- Let it stay overnight and at least 3 hours.
- Wash it off with chemical free shampoo.
- Let you hair dry naturally
Indication for use:
Helps deal with following hair problems:
- Hair Loss
- Irritation and itchiness of scalp
Use it twice a week for the best results within weeks.
Purpose of Ayurveda
- Hair growth
- Hair loss
- Hair growth
- Hair oils
- Hair loss
Country of Origin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.